Executive Student Council Meeting: April 28, 2014
Meeting started at 3:14 P.M.
– Brandon makes a motion to approve of the new ASB officers, Victoria and Lawrence second the motion
– Senior class elections during fourth period
– Youth vote is during the second week of May
– Senior class: successful prom on Saturday
– Junior: last dance on May 9th, tickets go on sale on Wednesday, $5 for seniors, $8 with asb, 15 guests. Free pizza and donuts for seniors
– Sophomores: Asian heritage raffle tickets $3
– Freshman: Asian heritage raffle tickets $3, electronics recycle drive this Saturday
– Mr. Ly and Yuyang are replacing old computers
– Support Chinos SF
-Futurama snacks end may 23, new clubs for next year can be started from Futurama
-Discussed food proposals
Meeting adjourned at 3:28 P.M.