The members of the School Site Council are expected to:
- Review the SFUSD Strategic Plan: Beyond the Talk
- Review and analyze student data
- Solicit community input and develop a needs assessment
- Assist the principal in developing the Strategic Plan and school site budget
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the Strategic Plan on an ongoing basis
- Approve the Strategic Plan and school site budget before they are submitted to the District for final review and approval.
The School Site Council meets once a month.
Please be sure to get a hold of the on-call person before sending a student down with a pass. Please do not leave a voicemail or written note/referral re: crisis.
- Mon: Sarah Kwan x3163, Rm 151
- Tues: Danae Carvacho x3163, Rm 151
- Wed: Sydney Fisher x3162, Rm 151
- Thurs: Helen Chan (9-12) & Sarah Kwan (12-4) x3163, Rm 151
- Fri: Aaron Hagaman x3163, Rm 159
Please note: If you are unable to reach the on-call person of the day, contact an academic counselor and/or administrator with any immediate needs!