Welcome to the College and Career Center!
Located in the Counseling Office – Room 258F, the College and Career Center (CCC) is open to students and parents. Ms. Serena Chan, the College and Career Counselor’s office hours are Monday through Friday 9:30am to 5:15pm. Students can drop in during lunch and after school or by appointment. Parents are welcomed to schedule an appointment. Ms. Chan can be reached at 415.749.3430 x3246 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Chan is fluent in Chinese and English.
In addition to Ms. S. Chan, multiple advisors from various organizations are on campus to support students in Room 209:
Ms. Vicki Kong, an Educational Advisor with JCYC Educational Talent Search. Her office is located in Room 209, and her hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 5pm. She can be reached email@example.com. Vicki is fluent in Chinese and English.
- Information on high school course offerings, career options, and college information
- Advising for students and parents on academic curriculum and preparing students for college application and admission process
- Information about dual/concurrent enrollment at CCSF and Advanced Placement credits to prepare students for the rigor of post secondary education
- Planning and preparation for college admissions tests: SAT, Subject, ACT
- Financial Aid: Information about how to apply for the FAFSA, Cal-Grant and scholarships that can be used to support advanced education and training
Visit our live calendar for updated events: trilingual presentations, college application workshops, college essay writing workshops, admission rep. visits, and more!