AHA Cooking Question Set 2&3
AHA Cooking Questions Set 2 and Set 3
- Why is the word “Whole” important in the “Whole Wheat Flour.”
- What makes buttermilk tangy?
- What can you add to your pancakes?
- In what order do you mix your ingredients: Dry/Wet?
- What is the difference between “Maple Syrup” and “Aunt Jemima?”
- How did you make the pizza sauce?
- What is an Heirloom tomato?
- What toppings can you put on your pizza?
- Why do you have to stretch out your pizza dough and let it sit before you use it “rest the dough”?
- How can you prevent the dough from sticking on your cutting board?
- What is the purpose of baking soda and baking powder in your pancake batter?
- Why do lightly mix the wet and dry ingredients of pancake batter and how does that relate to “resting the dough” in your pizza dough?
- What are the health benefits to using whole wheat flour in both our pancakes and our pizza dough?
- Which threads in our poster assignment would our experience with Chef Shane fall under?