This will be counted as an assignment. Due 11-14-17 I did a big chunk of the heavy lifting by making these cards for you. It is your turn.
- Print Useful Cardio Flashcards <—– Click link
- Write definitions
- cut out
- Show me during class 11-14-17
Hello Med Term CCSF Students,
Here is the video Ms. Porras used in class.
This is an important notification. Please tell your colleagues to read this announcement so they get the entire message.
One of you (elsba) asked if I would call Frank and request an extension on the due date for the packets that are due today. Normally, I would not do this but I have been so pleased with the progress you have all made on gaining mastery of the “Patient Assessment” that I called Frank anyways. Frank said he will extend the due date by one week – “but the packets need to be flawless” when he receives them on November 8th and November 9th.
What do I want in return?
- You have all been encouraging your classmates and friends to donate blood next Wednesday November 8th. I am asking that you really turn up the effort. There is nothing worse than having a blood drive and nobody gives. There is always a shortage of blood. Remember, statistically each donation saves THREE LIVES Let’s make this years GHA Blood Drive a meaningful success.
- Be ready for next Tuesday’s “Detailed Physical Examination Test.” “No assistance page” will accompany the test.
- Continue to be the awesome group of student/ incredible human beings that you are.
Other information that you might find important:
The link to the Bone break story is below. There will be questions from our “Knowledge Sink” activity on Tuesday’s test.