Instructions: As you watch the Anatomy of the Human Body 1 video write down a minimum of 15 observations. Please make them insightful. Turn in your observations to the substitute teacher at the end of class today. Thank you and enjoy the journey. Be sure to start the video from the beginning.
Next Monday is an important day for four reasons.
- Chef Kevin and Chef Shane will be joining us.
- The Culinary Director of Williams and Sonoma will also be joining us. S/He will be one of the judges.
- There will most likely be a few other people that will also be judges.
- Keep this on “The Low Down.” There will also be a funder joining us. Our objective, other than beating Burton is to help raise money for the great organization “The American Heart Association.”
We need to be professional. That means:
- Be on time.
- Come with a growth mindset
- Professional cooks don’t even get this opportunity so we have to represent. Keep the play and volume to a minimum.
- Ask lots of question.
- Enjoy the attention you are getting from some very heavy hitter (important people).
You were selected because I believe in you and we enjoy your company as learners. Lets Do this.
***** One last thing. We need your ingredient list by Thursday.