“Three Question” Assignment
About a week ago you, or someone in your group wrote down three questions and their answers from your PSA research on a Google Doc. These three questions are supposed to be compelling questions that share information about your PSA topic. The answers are not supposed to be obvious. They should teach something about your PSA topic.
The following are examples of a question that are too simple.
What is a depressant?
What is a stimulant?
Everybody knows the answers to these two questions. They are too simple and they do not teach the person being asked the question anything about your PSA topic.
- Figure out whom in your group wrote the questions and answers down on a Google Doc. You have the tools to complete this task. You have each others contact information.
- Learning objective – communication skills, problem solving, perseverance, following instructions.
- Title the doc in the following manner.
The period you have your GHA class followed by the last names of your group members then your topic all separated by commas.
For example: 2, Mcdowell, huang, stress management
A. Learning objective – use of technology, following instructions.
- Check to make sure questions are appropriate and the answers are present.
- Learning objective – Editing, organization, quality control
- Share the document with me before Friday at midnight making sure I have editing privileges. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning objectives – Time management.
Note: If nobody in your group did the assignment, it still needs to be done before Thursday midnight.