Posted: April 20, 2011
Teachers at Galileo can participate in a district program to bypass the internet filter for educational purposes. In order to gain this “differentiated access” privilege, you must complete a two-part process.
Log in to i-SAFE and download three lessons
- Go to https://auth.isafe.org/forgotpw
- Enter your sfusd.edu email address.
- Go to https://owa.sfusd.edu and find the email from i-SAFE with your password.
- Go to http://www.isafe.org and log in.
- Click the “My Info” link in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and click “Download” next to a grade level you teach. This will take you to a screen that has lesson modules.
- Download three lesson modules.
Sign and return the Acceptable Use Agreement
- Download and print this form: SFUSD Employee Acceptable Use Agreement
- Send it via interoffice mail to John Rubio at APD (555 Franklin)
Within a week or two, you should be granted access.