AOIT 10th graders in Mr. Machtay’s section will spend the next two weeks creating a basic Portfolio Websites.
- Make sure all HTML and CSS pages are inside your Portfolio folder
- Make sure all JPGs and GIFs are inside the images folder (that is also inside Portfolio folder)
- Your page will display: Galileo Logo, First Name Logo, Landscape, Twins Project, and any other Photoshop projects you’re proud to show. (You will create three variations of First Name Logo.)
- Your page will display a short essay titled: If You Really Wanna Know Me… (between 100 and 200 words).
- Your page will link to color.html, bgtiling.html, artists.html, and persuasive.html.
- Your page will have Photoshop-created GIF Buttons linking to other pages. You will create three variations on those Buttons. The same buttons should be on each of the html pages.
- You will create another web page based on your Persuasive essay from Ms. Peter’s class. Create appropriate illustrations for that page.