About Your Artist
Find Information on the Internet and then write IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Artist’s background & important information about life
- How did this person become an artist? (Who/What were influences?)
- What school or type of art was this artist most known for?
- Did this artist make major contributions to the world of art? What did critics and art historians say about your artist?
- Select two pieces of artwork created by this artist. For each one: What is the name/date/media used for this artwork? Why is this work important? Or why is it good? Or why is it considered great?
- What are your opinions about this artist? What do you like? What don’t you like? Why?
- Maximum 40 words on a slide
- Maximum 5 bullet points on a slide
- Maximum 12 words in a bullet point
- Bullet points do not need to be written as complete sentences