STEP I: Logo
Create a Logo for Product (400px wide, fill the space)
- Logo should be simple — it will be used on packaging and in ads
- Consider the words/letters as design elements
- Remember your target audience. All products will be marketed to teenagers.
STEP II: Ad Campaign
Make 3 ads that make up a consistent Ad Campaign (600px ht X 400 px w)
- Each should use the logo, same colors, same position
- Each should have a slogan — words that promote the product. Best would have three different slogans that have a consistent theme
- Each needs an image. Be consistent in style, coloring, design.
- An Ideal Ad Campaign: You should immediately identify that a new ad is part of the same campaign.
PRODUCT CHOICES: You will create a logo and an ad campaign to market…
- Shrimp Chips to Iowa teens
- Make-up to Asian teen girls
- Milk to Latino teens
- Curry to Iowa teens
- Tapioca Drink to Iowa teens
- Tamales to Iowa teens