You will make a set of 5 posters each representing one of the five ESLRs (Expected Schoolwide Learning Results). Each poster will be 600px height by 400px width. Save each as a JPG. Hand in a folder with all five JPGs in it named 2lastnameESLRs.
Galileo students will be:
- Effective Communicators
- Critical Thinkers
- Lifelong Learners
- Responsible Community Members
- Healthy Individuals
You will be graded on:
- Do your images communicate the idea of the poster? (How can you visually communicate “lifelong learner” “responsible community member” etc.?)
- Principles of good layout: Grouping, Alignment, Repetition, Variety
- Text is readable and clear. grouped appropriately
- Design as a Set: Some elements should carry through all of the different posters — typeface, colors, filters, type of images. Viewers should know they’re looking at posters that fit together in One Campaign.
- Use Photoshop Skills: Use filters, lasso, opacity, color adjustments, layer styles as appropriate to create an attractive, effective finished product.