Presentation About a Movie
If you need Out-of-Class hours you can also do a presentation for the class about a movie. You can choose a classic movie or a current movie. You will need to create a PowerPoint presentation to accompany your oral presentation. This PowerPoint will be handed in to Mr. Machtay and account for part of your grade.
- Provide a synopsis of the movie: What happens? How does it happen?
- What is special/unique/interesting about the director’s choices?
Write about the choice of camera shots, editing, music, acting styles, settings, effects
- Compare this movie to other movies you’ve seen. How is it different? How is it similar?
- Find two “legitimate” reviews (not just some online website, check with instructor on this) and quote from them. Explain why you either agree or disagree with the reviewer.
- What do you think about this movie? What do you like or not like? Why?
A = 3 hours
B = 2.25 hours
C = 1.5 hours
D or F = 0