You will animate your first name (no last names).
- Change the size of the stage. If you have a short name make the stage 400 pixels by 400 pixels. If you have a longer name make the stage 600 pixels wide by 200 pixels height. The animation should be at least 90 frames long.
- Leave the bottom layer for the background. You can add the background at the end.
- Make a new layer. Put the first letter of your first name on this layer. This letter is already grouped. Put it in the library to make it a symbol. Rename this layer.
- Do the same with each of the other letters in your first name. Make each one a symbol, each one on its own layer.
- In your animation include an Alpha Transition — this means on one keyframe you set the symbols to Alpha 10% and on the next keyframe you set the symbols to Alpha 100%.
- Include the letters moving off the stage and back onto the stage.
- Include the letters changing colors.
- Make your animation interesting and visually appealing.
- Hand in the SWF file today.