FIND: Internet Scavenger Hunt
Open a new Word file. Name the document 2lastnamefind.
- You know how to search for images on Google Image Search.
- Mr. Machtay will show the class how to insert pictures into a Word document.
- Mr. Machtay will also show the class how to insert a Textbox into a Word document to label each picture.
Insert images in this order:
- Find a picture of the COOLEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME.
- Find an image of the COOLEST MOST ORIGINAL CD COVER.
- Find an ADVERTISEMENT ONLINE aimed at TEENAGERS.
- Find an ADVERTISEMENT ONLINE aimed at OLD PEOPLE.
- Find a picture of what you would wear if you were a MUSIC STAR.
- Find a picture of what you would wear to a JOB INTERVIEW (as a high school student).
- Find a picture of what you would wear if you were a HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL.
- Find a picture of what you would wear if you worked in a GARAGE.
- Find a picture of what you want to wear to SENIOR PROM.
- Find a picture of your DREAM DATE TO SENIOR PROM.
& IF YOU HAD LOTS & LOTS OF MONEY…
- Find a picture of the HOME YOU WANT TO LIVE IN.
- Find a picture of YOUR DREAM VACATION.
WHY AM I GIVING YOU THIS ASSIGNMENT?
A big part of the Photoshop assignments this class has been doing is “The Communication Challenges.”
When you’re asked to design a logo for a pre-school, you should create something colorful, fun, welcoming to little kids. When you’re asked to create an ad aimed at teenagers, you should think about what colors, what typefaces, what images and what effects will appeal to teenagers.
In this case, you’re asked to select images that fulfill each of the 12 descriptions above. Consider what image would be most appropriate for each. Also, EXPRESS YOURSELF! What do YOU consider the coolest Halloween costume? What would YOU look like as a singing star? If you were very very rich, what would YOUR dream vacation look like?