Ad Campaign: Eating Bugs
You will use one of the logos you designed last week for your bug-content food product. This week you will make 3 advertisements that go together as an ad campaign for your product.
- Each ad should be 400px wide by 600px ht, save as JPG, hand in folder called 2lastnamebugads
- Use one or more pictures. Use filters or layer styles or layer masks or cut outs. Show your Photoshop skills.
- Don’t use cartoons or drawings you find on the Internet. You can’t show Photoshop skills using other people’s cartoons.
- Use your logo, but make it small. See the size of other company logos in their advertisements.
- Come up with a slogan. Use the same slogan on all three ads.
- Use Additional Text. Each ad should say something about the product and the picture.
- Ads should appeal to teenagers, make teenagers want to try your product.
- All 3 ads make up an ad campaign so you need:
- Same typefaces
- Same slogan
- Same/similar layouts
- Similar pictures
- Similar pictures with same treatment (filters, tints, etc.)
Due Friday, March 6th