Posters for Your New TV Series
- Create a new TV Series.
- Is it a drama or a comedy?
- What is it about? Where is it set?
- Choose (at least) 3 actors/stars who will be in your TV show. Choose people who have NOT worked together before — this way you’ll have to cut out and combine pictures.
- You will design 3 Posters to promote your new TV series. Each poster will be 600 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall. Save as JPG. When you have all 3 completed JPGs place in folder called “2lastnametv” and put in dropoff folder.
- Make sure you’re showing all 3 (or more) actors/stars in each poster.
- Make sure the name of your TV series is prominent and easy to read.
- You will definitely need to cut out images in order to put them together. What other Photoshop skills can you demonstrate in this project?