This week you’ll create two new Flash animations. Both will involve animating Words & Letters.
- Set to 12FPS (frames per second)
- Put each letter of your first name on a separate layer.
- Put each individual letter of your name into the Library as a Graphic Symbol.
- Create some additional layers with shapes. Make the animation interesting.
- Make sure the last frame of your movie loops back to the first frame (there shouldn’t be a jump when the movie starts playing again).
- For each letter:
- Use Transform to Scale, Rotate & Skew
- Change the Color of each letter
- Hand in SWF file.
SLOGAN FOR PSAs
- 5th period is working on a series of Public Service Announcements for Galileo’s new Behavior Expectations.
- Each student in Computer Art will design a Flash animation that can be used at the end of these PSAs.
- The Slogan for the animation is: DON’T BE A CUB, BE A LION
- Set to 30FPS (frames per second)
- Change the size of your stage to 720W x 480Ht.
- Put each word of the slogan onto its own layer. Group each word and place in the library as a Symbol.
- Use shapes and colors. Try to create something that communicates the idea of the message.
- Once the animation stops moving and the words are clearly on the screen and easy to read, make sure the words are on screen for at least 5 seconds (at 30FPS that would be 150 frames).
- Hand in SWF, but make sure to save your FLA (working file). We may need it in the future.