Duet CD Cover
You will create 3 cover designs for a music CD featuring two singers (two singers who have never worked together in real life; if you want, you can make yourself one of the singers).
PART 1: CD COVERS
- Each CD cover will be 400 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall.
- What is the name of your CD? (It can’t be the name of any music album or song that already exists.)
- Who are the two singers you are combining together?
- What kind of imagery will you use on the cover designs? What kind of feeling or concept do you want to communicate with your design?
- Make the 3 different covers DIFFERENT from each other. Use different pictures, different designs, different typefaces.
- SHOW YOUR PHOTOSHOP SKILLS! Use cut-outs, filters, layer styles, layer masks.
PART 2: CONCERT POSTER
- On Block Day, Mr. Machtay will come around to see your three CD designs, and help you choose one CD cover. This selected design will be your inspiration for your Concert Poster.
- Make one Photoshop file 400 pixels wide by 600 pixels tall.
- Use the images and typefaces from one of your CD designs — the name of the CD/Tour, the names of the Singers, the Images.
- Add the following information:
- AT&T Park, June 17th, 2016