Creative Brief for Your Ad Campaign
Your team will now use what you’ve learned from Market Research, in addition to your understanding about the client and their needs, to write a CREATIVE BRIEF. Ad agencies use Creative Briefs to make sure everyone is “on the same page” in the approach and goals of the campaign.
ALSO: Each team member should make one Photoshop poster 400px W x 600px Ht that represents their team’s chosen STRATEGY. (Go to pickupdropoff > machtayh > pickup > acadpathways > to download pictures you can use.
- What is your strategy for this ad campaign? (What themes? What kinds of slogans? How will you represent this pathway?)
- What is the client’s main problem/problems? How will your strategy help address the problems?
- Who is the audience you’re trying to reach? Why will they care about what your ad campaign says?
- What insight do we have? What insight is our strategy based on?
- What is the most interesting thing we know to help us solve our client’s problem?
- This could come from the product/service.
- It might come from something happening in the culture.
- It could be something we know about our audience.
- Or it could be an enemy (like boredom) that we want to tackle with our campaign.
- What is the MAIN IDEA we need to communicate?
- Why should people believe us and care about what we’re saying?
- What do we want people to do? (Sign up for pathway)
- Expected Outputs:
- Posters (Photoshop)
- Social Media Campaign
- Informational Video/Commercial Script