Ad Campaigns — What’s Next
Now that you have refined your Creative Briefs and gotten feedback, it’s time to start on the actual creative work of producing the Ad Campaigns.
- Review whether we have recent/current pictures from your program. Do we have fresh video of the program?
- We need to schedule time asap for members of your team to meet with students from the academy/pathway to discuss: (a) Social Media Campaign & (b) Galileoweb site contents. Remember, these students and their teachers are your clients.
- You need to create a series of ads for your program. The ads will be 24″ x 36″ at 240ppi. (We have never before worked at this size and there might be problems.)
- You need to write a script for a Video Infomercial for your program. The video will be produced by 6th period students.
- You need to write up a 2-sentence synopsis of your creative brief: Main Problem & Strategy. This 2-sentence Creative Brief will be used by other students to create work.