PSA Cell Phone Use
Each team will produce a short Public Service Announcement, 30-45 seconds.
Students need to know about the district’s cell phone policy.
Here are a few tips for students from Dean Amador:
- Cell Phone Policy: In a nutshell, off and away, unless directed by a teacher.
- You can’t multitask as well as you think you can. Studies have shown even highly educated people with high IQs do better work when they focus on one thing at a time.
- Minimize your phone use at school. Using your phone often can make you vulnerable and a target to those looking to profit from your phone.
- Keep your phone on you (backpacks, purses, gym bags are are vulnerable places).
- Avoid charging your phones in classrooms.
- Lock your device with a password and back up important data (pictures, music).
- Never leave your phone unattended.