Digital Communication Ad Campaigns
5th period students will split up into teams of 5 students each (two teams will have 6 students).
- Class will quantify results from Market Research of students in Digital Communication.
- Each team will decide what questions they want to ask of students who did not choose Digital Communication. Make sure all team members are on the same page about questions.
- Each team member will interview at least 6 other students who are NOT in Digital Communication.
- Team will organize their results. There will be at least 30 results for each team.
- Based on results of both parts of Market Research, team members will write up a short Creative Brief. (Mr. Machtay will provide a format.)
- Each team will decide on a Slogan and a Theme. What is the WHY you’re trying to communicate with your Ad Campaign?
- Each team member will design 3 ads in an Ad Campaign using the Slogan and Theme.
- Team will write a script for a short commercial (approx. 30 seconds) that tie in with the Slogan and Theme.
- Each team will present their Ad Campaign for a Video Conference with business partners at Mekanism Advertising Agency.