Each team will complete a PowerPoint by Wednesday.
We will watch the PowerPoints on Friday.
Here are the slides you need:
- STRATEGY: What is your focus, how will you approach this challenge?
- MAIN CHALLENGES: What are your most difficult challenges? What is competing with D.C.?
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Describe characteristics of your Target Audience. Create 3 Sample Students you want to reach.
- MAIN IDEA TO COMMUNICATE: What is your insight about D.C. that you most want to communicate, that you feel is most important to communicate in this ad campaign?
- WHY BELIEVE US: Why should people believe what we say? How can we back it up?
- CALL TO ACTION: What do we want the viewer to do after seeing this ad campaign?
Each Team will write a script for a short (around 30 seconds) commercial for Digital Communication.
Each Student will create 3 Different Photoshop Ads/Posters for Digital Communication.