You will create 2 new files, each 800pxW x 600pxHt. You will add yourself into other pictures.
You know how to cut yourself out (you did that in the Twins Project). This time you need to find 2 other pictures and add yourself in. (Because of the size you will have to find large pictures.)
- A SCENE: You can take a scene from a movie or TV show. Or a group photo.
- A PLACE: Photobomb yourself in to a famous location, indoors or outdoors
This time you will hand in JPGs (therefore, you’re not going to be graded on doing perfect cut-outs; you’ll be graded on how the final pictures look).
Make sure to find pictures that work with your picture:
- Don’t make yourself tiny! If I can’t even see whether you did a neat job of cutting out, I will lower your grade. It’s too easy to add in a very tiny picture.
- Is there room to add you into the picture? A “head shot” of an actor or singer doesn’t have room to add a second person.
- Same/similar lighting! Be aware of the direction of the light. Is it outdoor or indoor lighting?
- Same angle! Is the camera looking down or looking up at the subject?