Posters for TV Series
- Make a New Poster for your favorite TV Series
- Do NOT use any Posters or Advertising Materials
- Combine Pictures of Scenes from the Series and of Stars
- Create Your Own Design for Logo (Name of TV Series)
- Create Your Own Slogan
- Create a new TV Series.
- Is it a drama or a comedy?
- What is it about? Where is it set?
- Choose (at least) 3 actors/stars who will be in your TV show. Choose people who have NOT worked together before — this way you’ll have to cut out and combine pictures.
YOU WILL CREATE
- One poster for your Favorite TV Series
- 2 Posters for your new TV Series. Each poster will be 600 pixels wide by 800 pixels tall @72ppi. Save as JPG. When you have all 3 completed JPGs place in folder called “2lastnametv” and put in dropoff folder.
- Make sure you’re showing all 3 (or more) actors/stars in each poster.
- Make sure the name of your TV series is prominent and easy to read.
- You will definitely need to cut out images in order to put them together. What other Photoshop skills can you demonstrate in this project?
DUE ON FINALS