Health Practices Videos Needed
We need to put this on upcoming GHTV Broadcasts. Therefore we need multiple versions. Keep them UNDER ONE MINUTE.
FOLLOW THESE COMMON-SENSE HEALTH PRACTICES TO PROTECT AGAINST seasonal cold and flue including Coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- If you are sick, wear a face mask to prevent spreading germs. Face masks are not recommended to prevent getting sick.)
- Stay home when you’re sick.
- If you or someone you live with has returned from China in the past 14 days, and are now sick, call your doctor and share your symptoms and your travel history.