Apply to Join DCYF’s Youth Empowerment Fund Advisory Board (YEFAB)
Applications Due Monday, September 27th @ 5pm
Apply online at: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGQ4a01xM2RRZVJzSjZiTkhzUjZzQWc6MQ
What is the YEFAB?
DCYF’s Youth Empowerment Fund Advisory Board (YEFAB) is looking for 8 young people (ages 16-20) who want to help make a change in communities in San Francisco by funding and evaluating youth programs. Members of the YEFAB decide how to fund up to $1 million in youth-led projects each year, work closely with the SF Youth Commission, and serve as a voice for San Francisco’s youth.
What do YEFAB members do?
• Work and attend meetings up to 5 hours a week
• Make decisions on how to fund youth-led projects
• Develop leadership skills and learn how to read and review grant proposals
• Get to know youth programs in San Francisco
• Run community meetings such as trainings, workshops, and focus groups
• Learn about how youth are being leaders in youth programs and community organizations
What qualifies you to become a YEFAB member?
• Be a resident of San Francisco
• Be between the ages of 16-20
• Be a leader at school, in a community organization, or in an extracurricular activity
• Interested in working with youth and adults from diverse backgrounds
• In good academic standing and have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
What do YEFAB members get?
• Receive a $10 hourly stipend for your involvement
• New friends!!!
• Leadership skills and personal growth
Apply at: https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGQ4a01xM2RRZVJzSjZiTkhzUjZzQWc6MQ
For more info, contact Bryant Tan, Youth Empowerment Fund Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-557-6727
Pick up and application online at www.dcyf.org