The Princess Project
Princess Project is a non-profit organization that provides free dresses and accessories to Bay Area high school girls who could not otherwise afford prom.
Who can participate?
The Princess Project has FREE, beautiful dresses and accessories for Bay Area girls who would otherwise miss out on prom due to expenses. Girls determine their own financial need.
Where and When are the dress giveaways?
Saturday, March 12 8am – 5pm
Sunday, March 13th: 8am-5pm
Sunday, March 20th: 8am-2pm
901 Market Street @ 5th Street
All girls will receive a wristband with an appointment time. The line to get a wristband opens at 7am; we cannot allow girls to line up prior to this. Wristbands are given on a first-come, first-served basis, and will be distributed until appointment times run out.
What are the rules?
- Each girl MUST bring her valid Bay Area high school ID. If your school does not issue an ID, please bring a recent report card or other official documentation, along with a picture ID.
- Dresses will be replenished, both days, throughout the event – so there will be plenty to choose from!
- Each girl is allowed to receive ONE dress, plus one accessory.
- Each girl may bring one additional female guest (parent or friend) to help her shop.
- An adult cannot shop for a girl unless that girl is present.
Advanced registration is not required
Come prepared – don’t forget your valid high school ID
For more information, including directions to the site, please visit www.princessproject.org.