Work for SF YouthWorks this summer!
San Francisco YouthWorks (YW) is a unique high school internship program that provides youth with paid work experience to develop their readiness for work and promote interest in public service careers. The application for San Francisco YouthWorks’ Summer 2011 Session is NOW AVAILABLE. It is due by Friday, April 29 at 5pm.
In order to be eligible to participate in SF YouthWorks you must:
- Be a resident of San Francisco
- Attend high school in San Francisco
- Be in or entering the 11th, or 12th grade
- Have time in your schedule to work a minimum of 7 hours per week (during the school year session) and 10 hours per week (during the summer session). Most internships take place between 9am and 5pm on weekdays.
***There are 3 ways to complete and submit your application to us:
1) DOWNLOAD: Download your application here or here, complete all questions and essays, and turn in to us at our office. You can mail it or bring it in person but it MUST be in our office by our deadline in order to be considered.
2) ONLINE: Complete an online application here. THEN complete a Required Documents Packet (RDP) that can be downloaded here or picked up at our office. Application and RDP must be received by our deadline.
3) IN PERSON: Pick up a copy of the application from our office, complete it, and return in person or by mail before our final deadline.
Our office is located at 2012 Pine Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco. Office hours: Monday through Friday: 9am-5pm
***FINAL DEADLINE is FRIDAY, APRIL 29 at 5pm***
ALL applications and other materials MUST be submitted by the deadline in order to be considered for the Summer 2011 session.
Please contact us at 415-202-7911 or email@example.com with any questions about the application process.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SF YouthWorks intern!