CSU Stats (including Eligibility Index requirements, average GPAs, etc)
Metro Locksmiths, Inc
2045 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Telephone: 415-673-5050 Fax: 415-673-0653
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5 and Saturday 9-2
Want to learn a trade that you will be able to use for a lifetime?
At Metro Locksmiths, they are looking for some part time employees that are interested in learning a trade. They are a family owned company that has been in business since 1988.
They will provide training including how to, but not limited to; rekeying, servicing locks, picking locks, cutting keys, assisting with in shop projects as well as venturing out to complete jobs on your own.
-Must be 17 or older
-Minimum 8 hours a week
-Must be able to carry a 30lb toolbox
-Need to have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
-Speaking a second language is also a plus, not required
-Pass a pre-employment drug test
They will provide:
$12 per hour
If you are interested please contact by the email or by phone:
E-Mail: Send an email with the subject line being your first and last name, and “Part time”. In the email include a contact number and a good time to be reached, and why you are interested in the job. Metrodispatcher@yahoo.com
Phone: You can also contact by calling (415) 673-5050 and ask for Elizabeth.
September 30, 2011
PART TIME HELP WANTED
Fall Semester Only
Filing, copying, general office tasks
Orthopedic Surgery / Sports Medicine Clinic
Flexible hours and days
12 – 16 hours / week – prefer 3 hours a day
Prefer future Junior or Senior
To start immediately
Across the street from the Marina Safeway
Free parking or easy access from #28 Muni bus
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.stoneclinic.com for information about our office.
An after school program in the Mission is looking for Student Interns to work, M-Th; 4-6 pm tutoring mostly elementary and middle school students in English, Math and other subject areas.
Must be fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin.
If interested, please see Ms. Lau ASAP in Room 206.
5800 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA
Part-time Receptionist/Dental Assistant in Downtown Dental Office
Location: Downtown, Union Square
Starting pay: $10-11, raises based on performance
Work Schedule: 12-20 hours per week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays; Will try to work with school schedule
Duties Include: answering the phone, speaking to patients, making appointments, filing, data entry, communicating with insurance companies, assisting dentist with patient treatment (5% of the time), cleaning and sterilizing instruments
Qualifications: high school senior who will be attending college locally, must be bilingual in English/Chinese, high moral standards, conscientious, self-starter, works well without supervision, good communication and people skills, positive “can do” attitude, well groomed; NO experience necessary
Contact Dr. Wong at (415) 433-5280 for an interview ASAP!
Date of Job Posting: May 19, 2011
On April 12th, City College of San Francisco will be here at Galileo to:
- Help you complete the City College application
- Administer the placement exam
- Help you pick your first semester classes
1. Application Workshop
- April 12th from 1-3PM in Room 260 Computer Lab
- Attend this workshop if you:
- want to go to City College after high school but have NOT completed the application yet.
- already took the placement exam but did NOT complete a City College application.
- Bring with you your personal information, such as Social Security number or Green Card
- To sign up for the Application Workshop, see Ms. Ng in the counseling office by Monday, April 11th — Space is limited!!
2. Placement Exam (native English test only)
- April 12th from 1-4:45PM in the Library
- All students who plan to go to City College after high school MUST take the placement exam.
- This is the last time you will be able to take the Placement Exam at Galileo. If you are unable to make this exam date, you will still be able to take it at City College. As of today, April 7th, ALL April exam dates are full at City College. Therefore, if you do not take the Placement Exam at Galileo on April 12th, the next time you will be able to take the exam is in May at City College.
- Students who need to take the ESL Placement Exam must take the exam at City College. Come see Ms. Ng in the counseling office if you have questions about this. The schedule can be found here: http://www.ccsf.edu/NEW/en/future-students/future-credit-students/take_a_placementtest.html.
- To sign up to take the Placement Exam, see Ms. Ng in the counseling office by Monday, April 11th — Space is limited!!
3. Counseling Appointment
- April 12th from 2-4PM in Room 359 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- The next opportunity to meet with a City College counselor at Galileo will be Friday, April 15th. I will let you know the location later next week.
- Meet one-on-one with a City College counselor who will help you pick your classes for the Fall 2011 semester. All students who meet with a counselor on either April 12 or 15 will be able to register for classes at FRISCO Day on April 29th at City College.
- This is ONLY open to students that have already taken the placement exam.
- To sign up for a Counseling Appointment for either April 12 or 15, see Ms. Ng in the counseling office by Monday, April 11th — Space is limited!!
Please email or see me in the counseling office if you have any further questions.
San Francisco YouthWorks (YW) is a unique high school internship program that provides youth with paid work experience to develop their readiness for work and promote interest in public service careers. The application for San Francisco YouthWorks’ Summer 2011 Session is NOW AVAILABLE. It is due by Friday, April 29 at 5pm.
In order to be eligible to participate in SF YouthWorks you must:
- Be a resident of San Francisco
- Attend high school in San Francisco
- Be in or entering the 11th, or 12th grade
- Have time in your schedule to work a minimum of 7 hours per week (during the school year session) and 10 hours per week (during the summer session). Most internships take place between 9am and 5pm on weekdays.
***There are 3 ways to complete and submit your application to us:
1) DOWNLOAD: Download your application here or here, complete all questions and essays, and turn in to us at our office. You can mail it or bring it in person but it MUST be in our office by our deadline in order to be considered.
2) ONLINE: Complete an online application here. THEN complete a Required Documents Packet (RDP) that can be downloaded here or picked up at our office. Application and RDP must be received by our deadline.
3) IN PERSON: Pick up a copy of the application from our office, complete it, and return in person or by mail before our final deadline.
Our office is located at 2012 Pine Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco. Office hours: Monday through Friday: 9am-5pm
***FINAL DEADLINE is FRIDAY, APRIL 29 at 5pm***
ALL applications and other materials MUST be submitted by the deadline in order to be considered for the Summer 2011 session.
Please contact us at 415-202-7911 or email@example.com with any questions about the application process.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SF YouthWorks intern!