Join or Renew Your PTSA Membership
Parents, students and staff are encouraged to join the PTSA and show your support for Galileo. Stay informed, contribute to making our school community better and stronger, and help our students succeed and become tomorrow’s leaders. Other benefits include resources from the California, State and National PTA.
Download the PTSA membership form, include your payment, and place in an envelope marked PTSA and give it to the secretary in the school office, who will put it in our mailbox.
Volunteer Your Skills or Time
Whether you can spare a few hours or make a bigger commitment, we need you!! Your contributions will make a big difference in making our school community better for our kids. We especially welcome bilingual parents.
- Event Planning – Help out with fun events like the World Party, Teacher Appreciation and Wine Social.
- School Beautification – Help make the school a nicer place.
- Communications – Outreach to parents for PTSA events and activities.
- Website – Help with PTSA website for writing and website updates.
- Fundraising – Solicit donations from businesses. Help with Education Fund Drive and other fundraising activities.
- Serve on a PTSA board or committee
And many other activities and short-term projects.
To volunteer, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Signup Genius.
Attend the PTSA General Meetings
Meet fellow parents and help make our school community a better place. Many of our general meetings have informative workshops on parenting.
Meetings are in the cafeteria from 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
Join us on:
- Wed, Sept 18, 2019
- Wed, Oct 16, 2019
- Wed, Nov 20, 2019
- Wed, Jan 15, 2020
- Wed, Feb 19, 2020
- Wed, Mar 11, 2020
- Wed, Apr 15, 2020
- Wed, May 20, 2020
A light dinner and translation in Chinese and Spanish is provided