Your support is important and will make a difference in our community! Bilingual parents are especially needed. To Volunteer email PTSAemail@example.com or sign up on Signup Genius.
Here are some areas where we need help:
- Assist with Annual Fund Drive
- Solicit donations from local businesses
- Plan or help fundraising events/programs
- Manage our passive fundraising opportunities like Sports Basement, Amazon, etc.
- Coordinate food and supplies for our meetings and events
- Promote PTSA membership and outreach to parents, teachers, and students.
- Keep track of membership dues and information
- Graphic Design
- Help make our outreach materials beautiful and effective
- Website Updates
- Keep the PTSA website current
- Recruitment & School Tours
- Talk to prospective families and share your experiences about Galileo
- School Beautification
- Easy ways to make our school fresher
- Galileo World Party:
- Coordinate volunteers and/or food for this wonderful multicultural community event
- Teacher Appreciation
- Solicit donations for food and teacher raffle prizes
- Help serve food and clean up
- Senior Breakfast
- Set up and serve food the morning of the breakfast
- Serve on PTSA Board or Committees
To Volunteer email PTSAfirstname.lastname@example.org or sign up on Signup Genius.