App Inventor Group Project – Final Presentation
Posted: December 6, 2012
You will give a 5-7 minute PowerPoint presentation about your app to the class. Your presentation should include these sections:
- Problem: what you addressed
- Target User group: summarize the user group
- Solution: describe your solution
- Design evolution: show some diagrams indicating how the design changed.
- Final prototype: what it does and what was missing.
The PowerPoint should include images of your interface. You should also consider either demoing your app or showing a demo video of your app. (FYI, demoing can be more troublesome since things can go wrong.)
Be ready to present in class on Thursday, December 13th. You will also turn in your PowerPoint on Thursday, December 13th.