Internet Scavenger Hunt
Posted: February 7, 2013
Find each of the following online and type/paste your answers in a Word document. When you are finished, save and upload your file to the SchoolLoop assignment dropbox today.
- A picture of the mayor of San Francisco
- A bus schedule
- The address of the Chamber of Commerce for San Francisco
- A map of your state—with San Francisco marked on it!
- A copy of the front page of San Francisco’s web site
- Something in writing that tells how many people live in San Francisco
- A picture of any historical landmark in San Francisco
- A picture of your congressman
- A program or flyer from a local arts event
- The names of all the city council members
- Something that gives information about your local hospital
- A list of schools in San Francisco
- The phone number of the local police department
- Anything with the colors or mascot of a local college or community college
- A picture of the state flag
- A picture of the state bird
- A schedule of activities or a pamphlet from a local nursing home or senior citizens center
- A sticker or button from a local election
- A list of safety tips from the local fire department
- A speech by your governor
- Three websites you used (besides Google) that helped you search for the above answers.
Make sure you also complete your Randomly Moving Character by Friday as well.