Galileo Wellness Center
Want to see someone at Wellness? Fill out the Wellness Online Referral Form!
The Galileo Wellness Program offers free & confidential (private) support to all Galileo students.
- Fighting with friends or family?
- Feeling sad and don’t know why?
- Have questions about sex or drugs?
- Need to get tested for STIs, pregnancy or get Plan B?
We are here to support you!
Stop by the Wellness Center, Room 151, during lunch or after school (drop-in hours) and we will help you find the support that you need.
Call x3163 or 3162 or come to Room 151 to see the on-call Wellness Counselor.
Questions? Contact Sydney Fisher, Wellness Coordinator, at (415) 749-3430 x3162 or Naomi Forsberg, Community Health Outreach Worker, x3994.
Wellness closed but you need to talk to somebody?
Open 24 hours a day
Everything in Wellness is CONFIDENTIAL– which means that whatever you share with a Wellness person is kept private and won’t be shared with teachers, parents or anyone else. There are 4 exceptions to this rule that you should know about:
- If you tell us someone is hurting you physically, emotionally, sexually, etc.
- If you tell us that you plan on hurting someone, getting into a fight, etc.
- If you tell us that you are going to hurt yourself.
- If you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol while you are at school.
If we do have to share your information in order to keep you safe, we will do our best to let you know first.