THE GALILEO WELLNESS PROGRAM PARTNERS WITH A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT COMMUNITY BASED ORGANIZATIONS (CBOS) FROM ALL OVER SAN FRANCISCO.
These CBO partners come to Galileo each week to offer free & confidential counseling, case management, support groups, and more.
Wellness Counseling Interns
- Vivian Hui (Cantonese): Tues-Fri 8-3:30pm in Rm 151
- Yen Dinh (Vietnamese): Mon and Weds 8-3:30pm in Rm 151 or 206
- FYS Intern- Norma Ramirez (Spanish): Weds and Thurs 8-3:30pm in Rm 151
- Jason Yu: Thurs. 2:30-3:30pm (Wellness Group Room)
- Hanns Chiu (Cantonese) : Newcomer Club Lunchtime Group on Mondays (Rm. 364)
- Henry Ha (Cantonese): Thurs. Lunchtime Group- Guys Group (Wellness Group Room)
- Derya Ozes (Turkish): Fri 9-3pm, general counseling (Rm 205)
- Anna Chau (Cantonese): Mon and Thurs 8am-3:30pm, general counseling (Rm. 151)
Chinatown North Beach Mental Health Galileo Adolescent Program (GAP)
- Sam Leong: Weds 8-3:30- 1:1 counseling (Rm 205)
- Helen Chan: Thurs. 8:30-12:30pm & Fri.- 1:1 counseling (Rm 205)
- Steven Lopez: Thurs. 12:30-2, 1:1 case management (Rm. 205)
- Donna Saffioti-Johnson: Mon. Girls Group – Xica’s Noble Group (Wellness Group Room)
- Gabi Perez (Spanish): Weds. Girls Group – Latina Newcomer Group (Wellness Group Room)
- Gustavo Banuelos: Tues. lunchtime group –Young Men’s Health Group (Wellness Group Room)
- Sarah Lockenmeyer: Mon. 8am-12pm- substance use counseling (Rm 205)
- Danae Carvacho (Mon.-Wed), Sarah Kwan (Mon.-Fri.), and Aaron Hagaman (Mon, Thurs,Fri.) – 1:1 behavioral health counseling (Rm 151 and Rm. 205)
- Thear Chum: Tues. 9am-3pm – 1:1 general counseling & case management (Rm 205)
- Rob Alfaro and Carlos Gutierrez (Spanish): Fri. 3rd and 4th period period – Joven Noble Young Men’s Group
- Zenaida Barr: Tues 5th or 6th period – Youth Moving Forward Group
Want to talk to someone from your community or join a Wellness Group?
Stop by the Galileo Wellness Center in Room 151 Monday-Friday during lunch or after school (drop-in hours) for details.
DISCLAIMERThe San Francisco Unified School District, (referred to as SFUSD), provides the information contained on this web site. SFUSD makes every effort to provide accurate data according to the resources available to us. While SFUSD believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, SFUSD does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information. SFUSD shall not be held responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. SFUSD has made a reasonable effort to ensure that all information is accurate at the time of release. We would appreciate any errors, omissions, outdated materials, or other identified problems being brought to our attention. No guarantee is made, either express or implied.SFUSD offers a range of information, including links to other organizations’ sites. The information is intended as a service to SFUSD site visitors and those interested in our organization. SFUSD has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Furthermore, with respect to the links to other organizations’ sites, neither SFUSD nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.